[bvipilots] Re: A IYP BVI recommendation.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 17:49:31 -0500

Robert, this is true.
But I was thinking of a way so that a BVI pilot could use the windshield wipers
and at the corred time to use them via sound feedback and or atis info.
We, also could hear the wipers going back and forth as well.
But that might be to much info while the BVI pilot is trying to contrate on
flying and or taking off and or landing as well.
Just a thought.