[burt-all] Hey Guys and Gals

  • From: Nicholas Doucette <nd2009@xxxxxx>
  • To: BURT <burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:36:21 -0400

I am starting to tune up the proposal and I need some help. The two parts of the report that need attention are the research sections. The first section deals with the aerospike technology we are researching. I have finished a majority of it, but some more work is needed on it. The second part deals with the hybrid technology. I have not yet begun working on that part. I think by adding these two sections to the proposal, it will really show our research is cutting edge and will push BU to fund our efforts.

Thanks,

Nick
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/