[burpg] Work Party in Tinker

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:05:03 -0500

Hi guys,

I hope everyone's last day of classes is going awesome.

My boss, Joe Precopio, has kindly granted us access to Tinker Lab for
tomorrow 8AM-11AM even though the lab is officialy closing tonight.

Please gather at the Wind Tunnel around 7:30AM so we can organize and start
working sharply at 8AM to finish remaining items.

If you have parts to print, also come with your files.

It is crucial that you come to help. We will need as much as people as we
can get to get everythig ready for the Cold Flow on Saturday.

If you don't know how to machine, still come because most of our work won't
involve machining.

Again, it is this thursday (tomorrow) at 7:30AM.

Sincerely,
Mehmet