[burpg] Virgin Galactic Internship Opportunity

  • From: BURPG <terrierrocket@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:07:41 -0500

Hey guys, Kevin Zagorski, from Virgin Galactic, asked for this to go out in
an email to the team:

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin Zagorski and I’m a 2012 ENG alum, former VP of the BU
Rocket Team, and current Propulsion Engineer at Virgin Galactic. I’m
writing to you because VG is looking for some smart undergrads to be part
of our Summer 2015 internship program. I was a part of the first class of
VG interns a few years ago and I can honestly say it was an incredible
experience. Not only did I get an enormous amount of hands on experience
with design, development, and fabrication of some of our rocket engine
hardware, I ended up getting a full time job out of it too! Right now we’re
looking for intern positions all across the company from composite
structures on SpaceShipTwo and LauncherOne to propulsion for our
RocketMotorTwo hybrid and Newton-family liquid rocket engines. If you’re
interested please shoot me your resume at kevin.zagorski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NO LATER than this Friday, 1/30. I don’t pick any of our interns myself but
I can put some resumes in the hands of people that do and I’d really like
to see a strong BU contingent in our next internship class this summer. If
you have any questions about the program don’t hesitate to ask.

Keep building cool shit!

-          Kevin

--

Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group
Website <http://www.burocket.org/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/burpg> |