[burpg] Updates!

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:53:17 -0700

Just a real brief update email, more to come soon. I've been doing a lot of
scheduling :-)

*Mk V: *Design has been frozen (nothing more added) and is reaching
maturity. Tank is in production at the SIF, soon to be followed by several
other components. Badass level: 10.5. Also, it's huge. We need to seriously
start working on the logistics of moving it around.

Targeting hydrotest Sept 27 cold flow Nov 11

*Mk IIb:* Design looks great, Material on hand. Have you guys started
machining stuff?

Targeting hydrotest by Sept 6, hot fire by Sept 27 (goal is to both
hydrotest Mk V tank and hot fire mk IIb on the same day in Sudbury).

*Electronics:* Kronos and Hyperion out for fabrication, Kronos Lite will
follow soon. Dean and company are kicking ass.

*Software: *GSE software is really awesome and is reaching basic
functionality level. Drew's got some insane plans for this thing.

*Astro: *Pete, where are we at? Targeting flight by Oct 30.