[burpg] Test tomorrow

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 22:21:38 -0500

Good evening everyone,

The sign up list has been finalized. We have one spot left so get on there if
you want to come.

Everyone coming to the test, be in the lab at 7:30 am tomorrow morning. Come
ready to get busy.

It's going to be cold at the test site so please please please wear layers and
bring gloves and hats and whatever else you need to stay warm because there's
no going back ones we leave. Don't complain about the cold if you didn't come
prepared. Looks like it's going to be about 30 degrees but there's also a few
feet of snow on the ground. Boots, use them.

Per usual with tests, we need everyone to be on their best behaviors tomorrow.
This is the first time testing the Mk V and it's going to be pretty tense
leading up to the test. Please please please be aware of the equipment around
you. There are some very expensive things we're bringing out to sudbury and we
don't want anything to break. Also we don't want anyone getting hurt so be
smart and use good judgement.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning. Thanks to everyone who's
spent countless hours into making this test happen.

Regards,
Jeremy Pedro

Sent from my iPhone