[burpg] Re: Sponsorship Contacts

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 13:12:52 -0500

Hey guys, so we're 10% of the way to our goal of contacting 500 companies
this week. So far only a few people have responded by contacting companies.
I just want to stress again that our survival as a program depends on our
fundraising success in the next two weeks. We need everyone on the team to
literally send 5 emails by the end of the week. Joe emailed out a sample
email template and we have the media package, so this shouldn't take more
than an hour of your time. *It's mission critical time guys, and we need
everyone's buy-in. *

https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/1v4QCXD6svlrCEG3VwEizcEkDjsBbT3dIvf20Fg0TIis/edit#gid=0