[burpg] Saturday Test

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 00:28:39 -0500

Hey Everyone,

We're heading out to Sudbury again this weekend and the plan is to have two
hot fire tests. With the time change happening the past weekend, the sun
sets around 4:30pm, so we'll be heading out early Saturday morning. This
means if you are coming, plan being at the lab at 6:30/6:45am. You can sign
up via the link at the bottom of this email.

The plan for getting ready for this test is to dry run Thursday night
(start around 6:30/7pm) and then to put the combustion chamber on and pack
the U-haul Friday. Either Bobby or I will be sending out more information
on when people should come help pack for the test later this week. We
should be out of the lab around 9pm latest Friday night.

https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/1A5z4jjMtR4wCg6bdBQH9atZVI7E2vo5A3VUvrRmYBHA/edit#gid=0

Best,

Jeremy Pedro
Boston University