[burpg] SUNSET FUNDRAISER TONIGHT

  • From: Samantha Cohen <sacohen@xxxxxx>
  • To: BURPG <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:19:42 -0500

Hi guys,

I hope you guys have been distributing the coupons.  If you have not,
PLEASE PRINT OUT A SHEET OR TWO and distribute them to your
friends/floor/coworkers/classmates/etc.  TELL EVERYONE.

Also, please just post the event on your Facebook and remind all of your
Facebook friends about tonight.

COME FOR DINNER.  I won't be there the whole time.  I'll probably get there
around 9/10PM.  But I'm looking forward to nachos and seeing you guys there
(obviously I get it if you can't be in that late, but COME earlier if you
can)

Thanks,
Sam

--
Samantha Cohen
Department of Political Science and International Relations