[burpg] Project leads

  • From: "Tom Halstead" <thalstea@xxxxxx>
  • To: <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:31:18 -0700

Hey everyone, here are the people who are owning the subsystems.

GNC

Bobby

Electronics

Dean

Airframe

Eric

Ox tank

Julia

Ox feed

Vince

Combustion chamber

Jeremy

Nozzle

Tom

GSE

Doug

So, if you'd like to get in on those projects, please contact them.

The rest of the leadership and I want to have weekly or biweekly tagups to
keep in touch of what's going on. We're currently targeting doing PDRs for
the subsystems in early August, and the CDRs in late August, before the
semester starts. This way, we can immediately start machining. As always,
if you want to know more, learn more, or don't have the information you need
(I'm sure I've forgotten some things), feel free to contact either me,
Bobby, or Jeremy.

Cheers,

Tom