[burpg] Pictures on RPG website

  • From: Kamolnat Tabattanon <kamt@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:57:30 -0500

Dear rocket peeps,

Within the next day or so I'll be transferring some of the pictures we have
on the RPG facebook page to galleries on the website.  I've gone through
the albums, and they're not the most thoroughly tagged.  I'm going to try
my best, but if y'all visit the RPG website in a few days and find that
I've neglected to caption a pic with your name, please let me know.

Also y'all may have noticed me creepily taking pictures during meetings/
work sessions.  Some of these pics will go up as well, and again, if I
neglect to tag you, email me.

Obviously, I wont always be around to take pictures, so if you're working
on something you think should be immortalized on the website, take a
picture, and send it to me with a caption (who's doing what in the pic).

And please email *me*, don't respond to this thread.

Best,
Kam
-----
Kamolnat Tabattanon
Candidate for Bachelor of Science, 2015
Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
kamt@xxxxxx
(617) 785 - 6740