[burpg] Re: Meeting Times and Dry Run

  • From: Yiyuan Wang <wynne815@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:26:29 -0500

Hi
I am a freshman eng student who signed up for the group last semester
though I didn’t show off for even one time because I think I know nothing
about  rocket? Can I try to join in your group, just beginning with some
dry works.

On Sunday, January 12, 2014, D. Armor Harris <davidh@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I hope everyone had a great break! We're going to have to push hard to
get Quasar ready to fly this semester, but we can do it. We need to have
everything that goes in the rocket designed by the end of January, because
testing and building always takes longer than anticipated. Secondly,
everyone always has more time at the beginning of the semester.
> There's a design review with Cornell on Wednesday (the 15th) at 9pm in
the wind tunnel. If you want to be involved in the high power rocket type
stuff, feel free to drop by.

> We'd like to have a dry run of the cold flow test on Thursday (the 16th)
at 8:30pm in the wind tunnel. There's a chance that we will cold flow this
weekend but that's not for sure yet. While we're setting up it'll be a good
time to catch up on where everyone is at over break.
> We will meet regularly on Mondays at 8pm (one hour later than last
semester) and the location is TBD.

--

Best Regards!
Yiyuan Wang(Wynne)   王奕元