[burpg] Re: Meeting Summary 131021

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:04:12 -0400

Also apparently when you delete something (like when I merge the CAD
folders) on Drive, it puts it not only in my recycle bin but in everyone's
recycle bin. Mehemt is that a setting that we can change? If not I guess
we'll just have to periodically all clear out our recycle bins. It's worth
it though to get 15-30 GB of free space.