[burpg] Meeting Monday 9pm PHO 203

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 18:17:32 -0400

Hi Everybody,

We will be meeting on Monday night at 9pm in PHO 203 to kick off this year
in an official way.
There will be a brief introduction to the team and the program, and then
we'll move into talking about what specifically we need to do to accomplish
our goal of launching a hybrid rocket into space this summer.

*Sindel*, I'd like you to come prepared to talk about the launch/test stand
trailer for 5 min and come up with key areas of need that we can throw
people on in the near future.

*Dean*, I'd like you to talk about our electronics strategy for 5 min and
how people can get involved.

*Ben*, I'd like you to talk about the Mk IIb for 5 min and ways people can
help with that.

*Halstead, *can you come up with some analysis tasks that you can help get
people started on?

The general project management strategy is to fold in the new people into
helping with actual projects instead of building the training rockets
first.

We're not going to put them on critical path until they prove themselves,
but there's a lot of secondary stuff that can be started that the core team
of experienced members just don't have time to do right now that we need
just as bad as the critical path stuff.

Best,
Armor