[burpg] Machining Groups

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:25:51 -0400

Hey guys,

It has come to my attention that when everybody is down at the Tinker Lab,
there isn't enough machines to use. Another thing is I feel that all of you
felt more comfortable when working with a partner.

Would you like to partner up with someone else who is also available to
work during the same period as you are?

If so, fill out this doodle poll with the times you want to work and I'll
find you a part to make and a partner.
http://www.doodle.com/4nmiawceihfshceq

I'm going to be at Tinker, Wednesday 3-6pm and Friday 12-3pm if any of you
want to learn more on how to machine.

Sincerely,
Mehmet Akbulut
Secretary