[burpg] ME Open House- More People Needed

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:36:53 -0500

Good morning,

So far the only other person attending the open house with me is Jeremy- We
need more than just the two of us. Those of you who consider yourselves
important members of BURPG should make an effort to attend. Going to events
like this is an important part of what we need to do to spread the word of
our work. If you have any interest at all in attending, even if its just
for part of the open house, shoot me an email letting me know. I understand
a lot of people are probably busy, but if you are free at this time I could
use your help.

Otherwise, I might have to start calling people out.....

Thanks,
--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University