[burpg] Jacket Order Form

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:06:30 -0400

Hi Everybody!

You all have seen the awesome design by Ben Ha for our jackets.

If you would like to buy one, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16vTAcG0XYgNrlB2EhXUKXdFT0rR6dWx2FLmkLVdwBX4/viewform

Even if you don't want to buy one, fill it out and tell us how we can
improve on the form.

All the details (price, material, available sizes, design..) are on the
form.

We are targeting for ~25 jackets.

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL ORDER. Once we get all the requests, we'll let you
know how many people are buying and how much it will cost so you can decide
whether you actually want to buy or not once everybody fills it out.
So please fill out this form even if you are not sure.

Sincerely,
Mehmet Akbulut
BURPG Treasurer