[burpg] Fwd: SPACEX CAREER OPPORTUNITES & INFORMATION SESSION: TUESDAY SEPT. 22ND ~ BOSTON MARRIOTT CAMBRIDGE

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:57:33 -0400

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder that the SpaceX info session thingy is going to be this
Tuesday. Please dress appropriately for a situation like this- on the nicer
side of business casual or better. (SpaceX's normal dress code is t-shirts
and jeans...). Please fill out an application on SpaceX's website, and a
profile at the link below in the forwarded email. Also, bring a printed
copy of your resume and portfolio, just in case.

We will meet in the lab around* 6 and plan to leave not later than 6:20pm*.
It will be about a 2 mile walk, so wear appropriate shoes. If you want to
go, please fill out the sheet below just so I know how many to expect:
https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/17wUO1JOFH61yXQ50eoR79s7GvSCzUatOHpiLjSM92WA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

  • From: Katherine Beer <Katherine.Beer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Katherine Beer <Katherine.Beer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 02:18:17 +0000

Subject: Internship / Co-Ops & Full Time Opportunities at SpaceX

<https://millennium.recsolucampus.com/webapp/storage/uploaded_files/frontpage_image_1852_393.png>

This is
SpaceX<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=832vKIAhoGaUTLCxOWkoZGU-2F-2FiXEJLYMeqwRQMAYOXmKXdUY4qEzVDzuWBIXV-2FAlRqbv2rFwZ-2FINlKE66HH9jA-3D-3D_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgm2pI2THEMA5eg6OmXXuFw1QZ8IR1LDBS5P-2Fv6cZG1c5-2BBeP7j8Zpyb-2Fn7-2BfW7-2BNEJyJ-2FnPo3g3cXwCakuSNc5LkrTNhn1fPnspbV3iARjJphoP59DUMK2E5IKwS-2Fzowk8aEQHiYtVNZtPKRDQQ07O0o-3D>.
We are not like most companies. Our goal is to do what has never been done
before--enabling mankind to live on other planets. We push the boundaries of
what is currently possible, and understand it takes rare individuals to help us
make this happen.

We are actively seeking the brightest minds from all industries to continue
building our world class team. The most successful candidates for SpaceX’s
Internship/Co-Op Program or Full time positions have a history of significant
contributions to hands-on extracurricular engineering projects in addition to a
strong academic record.

Due to the high volume, all applicants must complete the following to be
eligible:

1. First apply online at
spacex.com/careers<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=3pRI26KtL6-2FeRtOxxCB6gganJFa339nFADunDtI9f5mjN8EcO1j-2BhWWQMuOuFfKY_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgmytvHQxELREi7WBuXuZHBDxeS5k-2FFDoK21FoSG-2BfAHSryvhSipRWu5GPHIlJhgLtWIicyshcW7xb-2F-2FPPbgvOe1m-2BR-2BU-2BFexsyG00FL1Es1NdylE9aEH3cLBVG2-2FYGVZKo7PMgng8LxLSjTZGyIbQ1nY-3D>

2. Create and submit a
profile<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=QqRYjy-2B-2Bd74LKI5hWJhDdhire9EUlMBIGOCiZ9QyOrC2tqWuGwM92qIy-2FDrKWshY4tLn5oF22aPRhomAaRd8SdJmJhWoC2wngMp83UWfqJU-3D_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgm-2FcJbMjZMbCGKRZTdv5g9CJquw-2BpHRbVHAUBtrrMUcCM4jSeFXnrIUrT6dJwEV5eBRk-2FDxxz6zxWpRS7XToSwsyIU5funscr6VZIJDGoIeMy7EqyBG4J3liPLJcSCJkTmMwhmJxCHx3nT6of7Aplfrw-3D>

Basic qualifications:

• Currently be enrolled or recent graduate from a four-year university

• U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. green card holder)

• Available to work full time at our facilities for a minimum of 12 weeks

Preferred skills and experience:

• GPA of 3.5 or higher

• Relevant and significant hands-on experience in prior internships or
work experience

• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced team environment

Priority will be given to those who complete their online application and
profile prior to our visit.

Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to advancing the course of
human history and paving the way to Mars with you.

SpaceX Team

SpaceX.com/careers<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/click?upn=3pRI26KtL6-2FeRtOxxCB6gganJFa339nFADunDtI9f5mjN8EcO1j-2BhWWQMuOuFfKY_OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgm7R9L2hNsdxbP5w7kgRzFDO-2BBjSUPlXkeJgnd1GV1QSXVJ7WbqeNt3kmURRpWkuMVOS9oGmSsqU6hCSdBEbDHwGwzulI4jk1kcfI7CYJtjn49LSAOy-2FdY1OyorPp-2FgYxiOmp3qWJ-2BrL16x8bjFV430g-3D>

<http://email.recsolu.com/wf/open?upn=OLfa7I4aweHaEAGsEOGt6pq8PQwVxAE0P3tGfJWiUzve1Hv1Qy2xEGC4atIhDboDZ88Pm9LMgco4ycb5tIMgm2dHSnYonlJIp27lBiypkAi76onGLXitoAsQb7wdv47ADNoXtO8wRYOlC3MSgxLnknfmeLD7Gs8NTmyv0m1fBkY7dvUcEJPNxSwXorphyS9Zk5pWqrVLNzajgxaO8ULveZ5hdy5ubhfAi7GP1KtiqgU-3D>

--- End Message ---