[burpg] Fundraising Update

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:22:16 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Keep pushing on those companies! We have 87 on the contact list so far, and
I want to see 100 by the end of the weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v4QCXD6svlrCEG3VwEizcEkDjsBbT3dIvf20Fg0TIis/edit#gid=0

Today we raised $7,000, bringing our total since this campaign kicked off
to *$9,000. We are seeing results*, and those results are because of our
sense of urgency. Let's keep busting our butts to make this happen, and
then we won't have to worry about money for the rest of the year. We need
everyone's participation to make this happen and we're doing great so far.

Tomorrow we can use a bunch of help in the lab starting at 9am to do Mk V
assembly, parachute deployment, and ASTRo testing stuff. It's very hands on.

Best,
Armor