[burpg] First Official Meeting

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 16:18:19 -0400

Yo my rocket peeps,

The first (official) meeting of the year is going to be on *Monday the 7th
at 8pm in *PHO 206. The room change is due to the large number of people
coming in from SPLASH. And because PHO 203 is locked....

We will cover BURPG and what makes us unique, as well as touch on some
high-level rocketry topics to get everyone started. For the returning
members, you would have heard this all before. After the 'What is BURPG'
presentation, we will then go over the current state of the liquid engine.
There has been progress since the unofficial meeting last week, and we will
explain how the engine is actually working for all the new members.

There will also be an action item list of tasks for people to pick up.

Hope to see everyone there.

--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University