[burpg] Re: Election Results

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 01:40:05 -0500

We had too many qualified candidates and not enough spots to give out. Kind
of like MIT admissions. But that's ok, we're all MIT rejects and we're
going beyond anything they ever did in rockets. So the lesson learned is
that just because the people chosen below receive titles, that does not
make anyone else any less of a leader.

Also, everyone else is free to chose whatever title they want to put on
their resumes that more or less accurately reflects what they do on the
team.

Congratulations!

--
Sent from my phone