[burpg] Dry Run Delayed Until 4pm Friday

  • From: "D. Armor Harris" <davidh@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:09:45 -0500

Hey guys,

We had some data acquisition setbacks on the hydrotesting of the oxidizer
tank, but it looks like we're getting that solved and will hydrotest
tonight to be ready for a dry run at 4pm tomorrow.

We want to start the dry run at 4pm, so if you're available at like 2 or so
to come in and set up, that would be great.

Stay posted for further updates tonight in case the timeline changes

--
David Armor Harris
Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group