[burpg] Re: Critical Path Electronics

  • From: "Kelley, Andrew, Todd" <atkelley@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:43:18 +0000

Great! See you then.

Drew Kelley
Boston University
Computer Engineering '14

Chief Project Engineer
ANDESITE Satellite Program

Vice Director
Rocket Propulsion Group
http://www.burocket.org

From: burpg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:burpg-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jiehong Brandon Chung
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:37 PM
To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [burpg] Re: Critical Path Electronics

Hi Drew, actually since chem lab is cancelled tomorrow I can make it!
- Brandon

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Kelley, Andrew, Todd
<atkelley@xxxxxx<mailto:atkelley@xxxxxx>> wrote:
Hey everyone,
As Armor mentioned, there's a good deal of work that needs to get done prior to
the Cold Flow dry-run on the 16th. A few of those things are electronics or
electronics related. As I've mentioned before one of the majorly critical
things is the ground control software. A few of you have expressed interest and
have some experience that'll be extremely useful in getting this done. I know
at least one person who's interested can't make the meeting tomorrow, but
anyone else who is, please be there. I'll have some information for you about
what the software needs to do and how to approach it.