[burpg] Contact Sheet Update

  • From: Samantha Cohen <sacohen@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:18:12 -0400

Hey guys,

So I'm just trying to figure out who is on the team and how to get in
contact with you.  If you wouldn't mind just filling out your info really
quick in this google doc, it would be much appreciated :)

https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/1isTFlCG02XWpPU2uj1fLmP404yKPkNGEnnkuNFMu_Mk/edit#gid=0

(If that doesn't work it's on the BURPG drive >> Public Relations >>
Contact Information.)

What I'm really looking for is your whole name and the teams that you're
working on and what you've already worked on.  It'll take you two seconds,
max.  Thank you!

Best,
Sam
--
Samantha Cohen
Department of Political Science and International Relations