[burpg] Avionics meeting Wed Sep 16th in the lab, PCB projects

  • From: Dean De Carli <ddecarli@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:29:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

The next avionics meeting is going to be this Wednesday, September 16th in
the lab at 9:00pm. We are going to go over the hardware projects for the
rocket, the software projects, and the intro projects. The avionics on
Starscraper are fairly complex, so Matt has has put together two beginner
electronics projects for everyone to get their feet wet. These boards will
be small enough that everyone that can make a PCB will get to keep it! We
will branch off into hardware/software groups on Wednesday. I will also go
over what the electronics lectures will cover.

Everyone interested is welcome, even if you just want to learn what the
avionics do (we are much more fun than the MEs). See you all Wednesday!

Ad astra,
Dean

--
Dean A. De Carli
Boston University

BU SEDS President
Rocket Propulsion Group Chief Electronics Systems Engineer