[burpg] Re: Action item meeting: Fins @ 2:00 on Saturday

  • From: "Christopher Van Hoecke" <kitovh@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 05:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Tom,

I'm new to BURPG, and was hoping you could tell me a bit about the fins
research project.

Thank you, best regards,

Christopher.

On Thursday, Sep 24, 2015 at 23:00, Tom Halstead <thalstea@xxxxxx>, wrote:

Hey everyone,

I don’t have a good list of everyone who’s interested in working on the fins
research project, hence emailing all of you.  We’ll be meeting in the lab at
2:00.  We’ll be doing a quick recap of the meeting last week to introduce
anyone new to the project, and then get down to brass tacks on the different
tasks we set out.

In the future, I’ll be emailing the group directly, so please contact me at
thalstea@xxxxxx if you can’t make it and would like to receive future emails on
the project.

Cheers!

Tom Halstead | Vice Director

Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group

thalstea@xxxxxx