Good news regarding Bull's-eye Broker

  • From: "Bull's-Eye Broker Customers" <customers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bullseyebroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:24:36 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Point and Figure fans,

As you may know, Stephen Archer has decided to retire from developing
Bull's-Eye Broker after more than 10 years, and my company
has decided to acquire the software. I think it is truly a fantastic
application and I consider it the market leader in Point and Figure
charting. I am committed to supporting the existing users and also
to further develop the software.

I want Bull's-Eye Broker to be a true "must-have" for serious Point
and Figure speculators, and I will make sure it will support your
trading and investing now and in the future. We already have some
great ideas ready for development.

We would however also like to hear your opinion, so I ask you to
please give us feedback, and especially provide us with ideas to
further develop Bull's-Eye Broker. What features would you like to
see in the future releases?

Some people I have talked to have stated that they are looking for
coaching and training in using Point and Figure. Others look for
technical improvements of Bull's-Eye Broker. How about you? What
can we do for you, to make your Point and Figure experience better
and more prosperous?

We are especially looking for new type of pattern recognition and
new point and figure charting functionality that you are missing in
Bull's-Eye Broker.

Please write to customers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We look forward to
hearing from you soon.

I would like to give you a free gift at this point. It is an eBook
with the title "The Stock Market Barometer". It is
a true classic and in it you will find references to the point and
figure method from Charles H. Dow's theory of stock price movement.
http://www.pointandfigure.com/SMB.pdf (30MB download)

Best regards,

Carl
Bull's-Eye Broker
http://www.pointandfigure.com

--
P.S. If you don't want our information and gifts in the future. Please
just visit http://www.pointandfigure.com/unsb.html