[budcinfo] Re: Some interesting websites re sea conditions / weather in Littlehampton area

  • From: TIM COZENS <tim.cozens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:16:34 +0000 (GMT)

The Arun platform should be the most useful as it is very close to our sea
area. The data needs some understanding but the 'bumpiness' of the trace on
tide height should be a guide that we can learn to compare with the real
conditions on diving days. It might be useful in a do we don't we go out
situation.