[budc] Re: Pool

  • From: "Bryan Stone" <bryan_stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Colin" <atlanta.scuba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 23:14:36 +0100

Cheam is a 1920s (I think ) pool, and is certainly about 3m. However, for those
coming in from M25 / Reigate / Purley etc will be more of a trek.

Bryan Stone
Email Bryan_Stone@xxxxxxxxxxx
Business I.T. Systems Ltd
104A Roebuck Road
Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1EU
Tel: 020 3258 4020
Fax: 020 3258 4030
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.bits.uk.com

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this E-Mail message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received the message in error,
please notify us immediately and delete it. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
Business I.T. Systems Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 2563646.
Registered office: 104A Roebuck Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1EU
Please consider the environment. Is it necessary to print this email?