[budc] FW: Wrecks and Reefs Liveaboard, October 30th 2015 with Ocean View

  • From: "Andrew Hubbard" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:29:42 +0100

Ocean View is the shop is the dive shop, training centre and PADI Club at
Lancing where Jenny and I get our fill and cylinder testing etc. They are a
good operation and have sent me the attached details of a Northern Red Sea trip
they are running in October. We can’t go because of other commitments but if
anyone is interested please feel free to contact Graeme Pace (the owner) at
Ocean View

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard

Email: <mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx