[budc] Re: Diving next weekend

  • From: olivia nanasi <olivia.nanasi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 08:32:32 +0100

Hi Andrew

Sorry to hear your unwell, wishing you a speedy recovery

Take care
Olivia

On Sunday, 24 May 2015, Jacqui Mudie <jacquimudie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that sounds positive? What happened though to get you there in the
first place?
Jac

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2015, at 23:26, Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:;>> wrote:

Thanks for all the messages. Just been discharged but without seeing
the doctor so no idea what the test results were! Very odd. Assumption is
no serious damage, just £()&@£ painful! So Just taking strong pain killers
and will ask my GP next week when she gets the hospital report. However,
will definitely not be able to dive for a bit.

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPad

On 23 May 2015, at 20:29, Carl Conway Gmail <carlconwayartist@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:;>> wrote:

Andrew

Sorry to hear of your accident, wishing you a speedy recovery, let us
know how you get on. All the best. The Conways

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2015, at 20:17, Jacqui Mudie <jacquimudie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:;>> wrote:

Oh Andrew!

We hope you're alright! Please keep us informed.

Jac & Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2015, at 19:31, Andrew Hubbard <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:;>> wrote:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my place on the boat on Monday
as I am currently lying on a trolley in A&E waiting for my results having
just had a CT scan for possible broken ribs and internal damage. Not sure
what the results will be but have been told by the medics that diving is
definitely off the agenda for some time!

Andrew

Andrew Hubbard
Sent from my iPad

On 19 May 2015, at 09:35, Stuart McKendrick <
stuart.mckendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>> wrote:

Due to tides the plan for next weekend is to dive Bank Holiday
Monday on one of the inner wrecks. It is an early start so we will be
meeting at the compound gate at 8.00am with our kit ready to load.

If you wish to come please add your name to the Doodle

http://doodle.com/7kq7ec6e5c857s3v

Stuart
BUDC Mailing list
budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>