[bubs] Reminder: Boston Open Blind Sailing Regatta, October 14, Community Boating

  • From: Duane Farrar <duano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 20:55:04 -0400

All,

This is a reminder that the Boston Open Blind Sailing Regatta will take place on October 14, 2017 at Community Boating on the Charles River. The Notice of Race (NOR) is attached. If you have not already done so, please contact me with your intention to participate. It is not necessary to put together a complete team before contacting me-every effort will be made to either place you on a team or help you complete one, but I do need to hear from you. Rather than replying to the list, please contact me directly at duano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or (617) 997-6217. Both sighted guides and blind sailors are needed! Thanks!

Cheers,

Duane Farrar