[buaiaa] AIAA Paper Airplane Contest! ME245 Wed 8pm

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:17:56 -0500

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are ready for this year's AIAA E-Week Paper Airplane competition.
 Thank you to all who showed up to help build out launcher.  I have
finished construction and painting of it and it is ready to go for
Wednesday night!  Bring your Aerospace A game because there will be prizes!

The Event will be in ME 245 (at least for the first half of the night) and
will start at 8pm.  We may need to go out into the hall or even onto
cummington depending on how far these planes launch.  So bring a jacket
just in case!

See you all Wednesday night!

-Cory

--