[bsg] Fwd: [LABIRD-L] No Rare Birds at Kincaid Reservoir - Still Nice List, Nov 19, 2012

  • From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsg-request <bsg-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bsg <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:26:55 -0600 (CST)

BIRD STUDY GROUP

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Jay V Huner" <jvh0660@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bsg" <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:18:20 PM
Subject: Fwd: [LABIRD-L] No Rare Birds at  Kincaid Reservoir - Still Nice List,
Nov 19, 2012

BSG Members,

Apologies for those of you who subscribe to LABIRD as this is a repeat sent
earlier in the day. Kincaid is the location where I found a White-winged Scoter
on 10-30 and another scoter - maybe the same one - on 11-3.

I need Eared Grebe and American Goldeneye for my year list and Kincaid is a
convenient big water location to search for those birds that is close to home.

If you are interested in birds at Kincaid Reservoir, check ebird hotspots for
Louisiana. It is an ebird hotspot.

Jay Huner