[boot scriptor] Bootscriptor forums; status of next release

  • From: "Michael K. Ter Louw" <mterlo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:56:11 -0600

Hi everyone,

Doctor xp has also been kind enough to include a Boot Scriptor section on his
bootable-CD forums, located at http://911cd.sample4.net/forums/.  I'll keep an
eye on things there, and provide feedback as often as I can.  You can also
help each other as you wish :)

A little status update on the next version of Boot Scriptor:
1. It's a larger ordeal than I originally speculated :/
2. It's about half done, but the done part is the harder half :)
3. I haven't worked on it in about two weeks (school is killing me) :(

I don't know when I will have something suitable for release, but the good
thing is we have a relatively stable version available now.  I know there's a
two or three unresolved issues/bugs in 1.2.18, which will be addressed
eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your patience,
Mike

>===== Original Message From "Doctor xp" <doctor_xp@xxxxxxx> =====
>I have a small surprise for all the BootScriptor users, I've made a tutorial
regarding the BootScriptor scripts, it is part of my website "The 911 Rescue
CD" see the http://911cd.tripod.com/bscript/b_tutorial.html