Broad Oak PS & ELC Mailing Newsletter No 29

  • From: Lynne Atkinson <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: broadoak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:08:10 +0100

Newsletter No: 29
Date: 15 May 2007

Friends of Broad Oak Primary School

Bags 2 School ? thank you to everyone who brought in bags today.  We will
let you know how much we have raised when the amount in known.  There will
be another Bags 2 School collection in September.

Disco ? Thursday, 24 May. See application form on reverse.

Parking

The crossing patrol lady has informed us that some parents are blocking the
way across the road when dropping off and picking up children in their cars.
For the safety of all our children, please ensure that you park your cars
well away from where the crossing patrol operates.

After School Clubs

Aerobics : Fridays ? this club will not take place until after half-term
i.e. no Keep Fit on 18.05.07 and 25.05.07.

School Lunch ? Week 2 Beginning 21May
Please ensure that dinner money is paid on Friday if you want dinners next
week.  Only £8.00 per week. Money should be given, via your child, to their
teacher in an envelope marked ?Dinner Money? with their name, class and
amount.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Savoury Mince with Herb Dumplings or Cheese & Broccoli Quiche or Carrot &
Coriander Grill, Jacket Potato, Carrots or Sweet corn or Salad

Chicken Tikka Masala & Rice, Pitta Bread or Vegetable Pasta Parcels & Garlic
Bread, Garden Peas or Roast Parsnips or Salad

Soup & Choice of Hot or Cold Filled Sandwich or Wraps or Jacket Potato with
fillings or Veg. Cottage Pie with Red Cabbage, Veg. Sticks & Dips or Winter
Greens or Salad

Roast Pork, Stuffing & Gravy, Baby Mid Potatoes or Pizza Italian, Jacket
Potato, Broccoli or Baked Beans or Salad

Homemade Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, Creamed Potatoes or Chip Shop Style
Baked Fish, Chunky Chips, Mushy Peas or Carrots or Salad

Fruit Ice Smoothie

Peach & Pineapple Crumble & Sauce

Chocolate Mandarin Muffin

Apple Sponge & Custard

Oaty Sultana Cookie

Usually available daily (subject to availability) stuffed jacket potatoes,
selection of sandwiches, salad, fresh or frozen yoghurt, fresh fruit, milk
or fruit drinks, homemade cakes and cookies.  Vegetarian/Religious diets
also available subject to demand

Team Points
Last week?s winners - Beech
Class team with highest score ? KS1 : Ash Y1     KS2 : Chestnut Y5

Superstars! ? Week ended 11 May
Mrs Yale's Class: Evie, Abbie, James, Olivia
Miss Walmsley?s Class: Lewis, Emily, Bobbie, Ben, Liam, Oliver
Mrs Wilson's Class: George, Joseph, Demi, Abbie, Ryan

Mrs Barker?s Class: Chloe, Lewis, Joshua, Erin, Heather, Thomas

Mrs Ashton's Class: Erin, Lauren, Monica, Samir, Leon, Ryan, Robert, Martyn

Mrs Hughes' Class: Hiren, Kirsty, Tom, Charlotte, Zahra

Mr Bromley?s Class: Matty
Lunchtime Top Table: Thomas, Akeem, Daniel, Alice, Marina, Jade

Yours sincerely

Mr C M Metcalfe

Headteacher

??????????????????????????????????????????????

FRIENDS OF BROAD OAK PRIMARY SCHOOL - REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 1082746

DISCO THURSDAY 24TH MAY 2007

INFANTS: 6.30 ? 7.45 P.M.        TICKETS £1.50            JUNIORS: 7.45 ?
9.00 P.M.       TICKETS £1.50

We must insist that all children are collected by a responsible adult at the
end of the disco and that a contact telephone number is available for each
child.

---------

DISCO - THURSDAY 24TH MAY 2007

No. of Infant tickets required     _____ @ £1.50 each        TOTAL £_____

 No. of Junior tickets required     _____ @ £1.50 each        TOTAL £_____

TOTAL ENCLOSED £___________

I CONFIRM THAT MY CHILD/CHILDREN WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE END OF THE DISCO
BY A RESPONSIBLE ADULT.

SIGNED____________________________

I CONFIRM THAT I CAN HELP AT THE INFANT DISCO / JUNIOR DISCO / BOTH

..

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.