[Bristol-Birds] merlin video clip

  • From: "Rick Phillips" <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:26:32 -0500

A video clip of one of the Merlins found at Oak Hill Cemetery this afternoon
(Jan 12) has been posted to my webspace.  The address is:
http://webpages.charter.net/mtnsunfish/video/  ... then right-click on
merlin001wmv.wmv to download.  Then you can play it with Windows Media Player.
Compressed down to a 634 kb file.  If it's too small when you watch it then
zoom it up to 200% with your media player.  It's still pretty clear at this
magnification.  This was taken through a Meade ETX-90 telescope at 80X.  Video
cameras amaze me. It was so dark I could only see a siloutte of the bird with
my naked eyes.

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee