[Bristol-Birds] in the works

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:01:57 EDT

Hey folks,
     I am forwarding the following message from Kathy Bivens of the Knoxville
TOS chapter about upcoming events for all those in upper east TN who may be
interested.
Don Holt
Johnson City, TN
---------------------------------------
Date:   9/1/04 10:33:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Don  - the Knoxville chapter is planning a field trip up to Rankin Bottoms
(Dean Edwards is the leader) in late September.  Download our newsletter for
details.  Please let other TOS members from your chapter and BBC  know about
this
field trip.  I don't think that any announcements will be put on TN-Bird
usually they are just mentioned in the Knoxville newsletter. .....hmmm...
.maybe
we should put all upcoming field trips from all chapters on here ..... but I
thought I would mention it since it is about ?half? way between.  We also have
an all day Hawk Watch and covered dish tailgating picnic coming up in Sept at
Foothills Pkwy in Blount County.  Feel free to join us - David Trently is
organizing that one it is in the newsletter also.  I also noticed that David is
doing a Hawk Watch at Obed Wild and Scenic River in September got it from the
Obed web site news page.

Take care,
Kathy