[Bristol-Birds] Re: great blue heron nests

  • From: "Rick Knight" <RKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:43:20 -0500

Rick, Wallace et al.,

Actually there were two Great Blue Heron nests on that same island on 2
May 2005, as I reported on that date to both Tn-bird and bristol-birds.
I was out of town over that summer, so I don't know their fate.  By
winter, they had largely been destroyed by weather.  Nice to know that
they are rebuilding this year.

Sorry for the late response, but I just returned from Costa Rica.
Rick Knight
Johnson City, TN
rknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx