[Bristol-Birds] birding in bristol area on 8/1

  • From: ginny kelly <elysian2b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

I am a new member of Bristol Bird Club and would like to go birding tomorrow
(Friday, August 1st) in the Bristol area (Weir Dam and/or Musicks Campground).
If anyone is interested in going, please e-mail me and I'll meet you in the
parking lot behind the library at King College, which is in that general
direction; time TBA.  If you need directions to the library at King, let me
know.  My e-mail address is elysian2b@xxxxxxxxxx

Jennifer K.