[Bristol-Birds] Re: [bcbirdclub] Brown Thrasher, Pine Siskin, Purple Finch, Fox Sparrow

  • From: "David and Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:44:37 -0500

Those are definitely some good birds,Tom. I keep searching for a Fox Sp but
haven't seen one in a while. I did have a surprise yesterday at my mother's
home. A pretty little Ruby-cr Kinglet met me as I approached her back door. The
little guy had his crown raised and flitted just a few feet in front of me as I
approached her door. Quite a greeting!
Dave/Breaks