[Bristol-Birds] Yellow Warblers - Buchanan County, VA

  • From: "Ed Talbott" <etalbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birders" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:55:19 -0400

Bristol Birders,
I heard a Yellow Warbler all three times I ventured outdoors today.  I heard
my first one of the season in my yard as I left for class.  Next I heard one
at the SVCC campus in Tazewell County, VA.  Finally I heard one singing from
a maple tree as I arrived for work at the Buchanan Co. Library.  I?m also
hearing Yellow-throated Warblers and Black-and-white Warblers at different
locations around the county.  Last night I thought I heard an Ovenbird on
the mountain behind my house but it was just too faint to make the call.

Ed Talbott
Buchanan County Bird Club <http://www.bcplnet.org/birdclub/birdclub.htm>