[Bristol-Birds] Woodpeckers Greeneville TN

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:12:01 -0500 (EST)

Greene County
So Old Kty Rd
Dec 14, 2012 mid-day

Bare Branches and Clear Blue Skies, warm temp allowed a nice visit
down the street to my friends home.  Red-headed woodpeckers on
Gray Road, then at street on S Old Kty Rd.  Noisy in front and plenty
in back-yard, but not a good clear photo as they were on the move.

Red-bellied, and the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, but no Pileated.
The Downy and Hairy both at my house, plus a neighbor cat came
early am and stole one of my Titmouse.

Lots of song birds and few of these I'm calling Towhee.  Noisy too
a few of them rummaging through the leaves.  Jays and Cards
especially loud and plentiful and E Bluebirds.

Belted Kingfisher on 11E at the Industrial Park.

Nata Jackson