[Bristol-Birds] Wild Turkerys near South Bound Davy Crockett Parkway in Morristown.

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:15:21 -0500

Birders:( Wild Turkeys near South Bound Davy Crockett Parkway in Morristown )

Today on Dec. 29, 2008 this morning around 7:30 a.m while Shane Adams was going
deer hunting I saw about 10 Wild Turkeys near the Morris BLVD South Bound off
ramp and Davy Crockett Parkway in Morristown towards getting onto 25E one of
the Wild Turkey was strutting with its tail feathers fanned out it was pretty
and me without my digital camera maybe next time.

Shane Adams

East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.