[Bristol-Birds] Warbler Day - Compton Mt - Coming UP

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:50:32 -0400

Hi All,
Our annual Warbler Day here on Compton Mt in Buchanan County VA will be held
Saturday, September 15th this year.  Everyone is welcome and its free. Bring
your own camp or lawn chair and your own drinks. We will provide lunch. Extra
desserts or side dishes are welcome. We usually have lots of warblers and other
migrants passing through our property throughout the day. Our high number of
species for past Warbler Days is 70 species for the day, on and around our
property.

If you plan to attend let us know, so we will know how much food to prepare,
and I will also send you directions to our place. If I have sent you directions
in the past, you may need new ones since one road is closed due to construction.

Good Birding,

Roger & Lynda Mayhorn
Compton Mt
Buchanan County Bird Club