[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming BBC Field Trips

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:30:06 EDT

May 23-25 Cape Romaine/Bull's Island, SC.  Leader:  John Moyle.  There is
still
   room if you would like to join us.  Let me know by Wednesday, May 20.
May 31:  Breaks Interstate Park, KY/VA.  Leader: John Moyle
June 7:  High Knob, VA.  I will not be able to lead this trip.  If somebody
else will lead
   the group, that would be great.  Otherwise, I will have to cancel that
outing.
June 28:  Steele Creek Park,TN  (primarily for beginners).  Leader: Larry
McDaniel.
July 12 - 22:  Ecuador.  Leader:  John Moyle.

John Moyle              Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.