[Bristol-Birds] Unknowns at Winged Deer

  • From: "cfm46" <cfm46@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx, hoganbeth7@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 20:56:52 -0500

This Sunday morning I was taking my walk which lead me
through the back parking lot towards the boat ramp. It was a
very noisy morning of which most of the birds I did not
identify. (I did notice what I thought was Larry McDaniel's
van.) However, there were two college-age (I'm guessing)
persons also on the back parking lot road dressed in
camouflage suits, with fake vines draping from their sides,
legs and back, screening over the face, and gloves, all in a
cedar tree green blend. One was carrying, perhaps, a tape
recorder. We spoke only to say 'hello' as we passed by.

I'm not sure how to call this one.

Charles Moore