[Bristol-Birds] Tomorrow's Woodcock Watch

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:49:40 -0500

Hello Bristol Birders,  The weather forecast is not good for tomorrow!  The
rain is supposed to begin just about the time we are to meet.  However, I am
not cancelling the trip at this point.  I am leaving it up to each potential
birder!  If it is not raining at 5:30,  I will be there.  If rain begins by
5:15, I will not be there.  If the rain does stay away, I plan to eat dinner
after the Woodcock Watch at a nearby La Carretta Restaurant.  So come join us
for a good evening if the rain is delayed!

John Moyle                     Glen Alpine Road
  Kingsport/Sullivan County