[Bristol-Birds] Timber Rattlesnake

  • From: "Adam K. Campbell" <acphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:30:07 -0400

Greetings everyone. I was fortunate enough to see my first Timber
Rattlesnake yesterday around 1pm. this snake was on the paved section of the
Unaka Mountain Overlook road on the Limestone Cove side in Unicoi County.
the roads proper name is Red Fork Rd.  I was app 1.5 - 2 miles up from the
intersection of Red Fork Rd and SR 107.  I was thrilled to see, hear and
photograph such a beautiful creature.  I only sent 2 photos.  The link
Timber <http://www.adamcphotography.com/tr/>  Rattlesnake  will send you to
the rest of the photos.  All photos were shot with a Canon EOS 1D Mark 3 and
100 - 400 mm Lens.  I did used flash as well on some photos due to the
darkness of the surrounds.  Enjoy and visit my site frequently.

body.jpgcoiltail.jpg

Adam K. Campbell

Adam Campbell Photography <http://www.adamcphotography.com/>

423.220.0230

Life, Love and Liberty. Photography captures the pursuit of all.

JPEG image

JPEG image