[Bristol-Birds] Sora, Virginia Rail at Meadowview in Kingsport

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:47:48 -0400

The Cattails Golf Course at Meadowview (below Eastman Credit Union parking
lot)
April 15, 2012
Kingsport, Sullivan County, Tennessee

Spent about an hour this morning photographing Red-winged Blackbirds and
Tree Swallows on The Cattails golf course at Meadowview in KIngsport.
During the time I was there I heard one Virginia Rail call and saw 3 Soras
foraging in an open area of the cattails. Did not hear the Marsh Wren
today. One Sora finally walked out into the clear for a couple of seconds
where I could get a photo.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips